Titles

Have a rules question? Ask it in here.

Moderator: Artemis

Re: Titles

Postby theresponsibleone » Wed Apr 20, 2016 12:14 am

Yoda wrote:I also don't know how Archeotech Animal Meat works. I'd say that it was in a can, but that'd be Archeotech Processed Food instead.

The fact that it appears to be fresh and not going after after thousands of years is why it's Archaeotech? ;-)
theresponsibleone
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby Yoda » Thu Apr 21, 2016 11:34 am

I'd suspect more than it came off of archeotech animals... Maybe it's from species long lost to the Imperium? Cows, for instance.
- Yoda.
Do you hear the voices too?!
Yoda
Storyteller
Storyteller
Code Cultist

Postby Darth Fanboy » Tue May 17, 2016 11:17 pm

As an alternative possibility: vat-grown clone flesh using techniques beyond the reach of most Imperial subjects, and that should really be used by the medical institutions instead.
Accursed be the Machine cast not in the Crucible of Faith.
- Catechism of the Autoculus of Mars
Darth Fanboy
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Archmagos Solomon Kleist

Postby theresponsibleone » Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:58 am

theresponsibleone wrote:
Yoda wrote:Can you have multiple titles? Yes, you can. We tend to advise some restraint in this and to be sensible in choices. For instance, you can't hold two ranks in the Imperial Guard, and while you could hold rank in both the Guard and the Navy that may cause issues when they decide they need you in two different places. Conflicting loyalties and duties can and will be used against you.

Are we still using the canon situation that there are consequences for an individual with a Governor or Imperial Guard title having a Void asset (usually consequences of an Officio Assassinorum variety)? Traditional canon states it isn't permitted to prevent rebellions and to ensure separation of powers in the aftermath of the Horus Heresy.

Just flagging this as I think it fell between the cracks.
theresponsibleone
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Previous

Return to Rules Questions