Logistics stuff

Announcements and other threads about events

Logistics stuff

Postby Yoda » Mon May 09, 2016 3:26 pm

Hello all,

I'm knackered from the weekend, so I don't have a lot of energy for getting things sorted and I have a big pile of things needing sorted today. It's entirely possible that queries will be responded to harsher than needed, and I apologise in advance if that occurs.

Firstly, only 15 people have bought player catering tickets so far. We need to get numbers and dietary information to the caterers as soon as possible, so if you want catering and haven't already bought a ticket or talked to me about needing to work something out because of a lack of immediate cash, then you need to book your catering tickets as soon as possible at https://tixty.co.uk/

Secondly, station runs. We can potentially arrange station runs, but we need to know times and we need drivers. If you want a pick-up, you need to let us know when you're arriving - try to coordinate with other people if possible - it makes our jobs easier if people travel in groups. If you're willing to do some station runs for us as a driver, we will repay your fuel costs for doing so, please also let us know if you can assist with this. You can leave your details here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing

Thirdly, trade system and downtimes. Hopefully, I'll be getting all of the trades finished tonight and then I'll be prepping the downtimes for sending. If you have "Trade Details (Sector)", and want the latest trade factors, you need to send me an email with the relevant sector (I do not have a list of who has what, and will not be looking them up on your behalf). On acquisition of the asset, you choose a market sector within the game to get trade details on, and that choice is permanent. If you've not yet chosen a sector, and have had it for a while, let me know that as well and I will give you both the previous details and the new versions.

Be seeing you,

Yoda
- Yoda.
Do you hear the voices too?!
Yoda
Storyteller
Storyteller
Code Cultist

Return to Events