Post Pilgrim's Bar

A bar on Arkangel.

Post Pilgrim's Bar

Postby Jaxx » Mon May 29, 2017 8:48 pm

Some time after the return from the Pilgrim, Jaxx sat in the Hero's Reprieve at a table on her own. A bottle of amisec sat in the centre with several clean, empty glasses. Two glasses were filled but untouched, one in front of her and one to the side with a bullet sat next to it. Her gaze hadn't lifted from the one in front of her, her hands shook just a bit too much to manage to lift it to her mouth.

This had been the place where she'd first told Ghost how she felt.

This had been the place he'd taken her by surprise with reciprocation.

The Wraiths and Reclaimers had fun with that - they'd been outside for a long time having that conversation and the two groups had been making bets for a while already. Now Wraiths and Reclaimers sat here and there with their own untouched drinks in a silent show of support.
Jaxx
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Acheoexhumator C4-RREE J4-XX

Re: Post Pilgrim's Bar

Postby Alliandra » Mon May 29, 2017 9:00 pm

A tired looking Sorcha heads into the bar, she's walking slowly and winces every so often as her steps jar her still damaged ribs.

She spies Jaxx at the bar and freezes entirely for a moment, an expression part pain and part, fear perhaps, crosses her face. There is a clear conflict showing as she looks over to the bar, obviously wanting to go to the bar, but clearly unwilling to disturb Jaxx.
Alliandra
Lord-Captain
Lord-Captain
Sorcha of the Clan Ships

Postby Jaxx » Mon May 29, 2017 9:11 pm

The shift in the air from the opening door causes Jaxx to turn her head in Sorcha's direction. No eye contact is made, though Jaxx had only rarely made eye contact with anyone for some time now, but a nod is given. There are other seats at her table should anyone wish to join her.
Jaxx
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby lilsarah » Mon May 29, 2017 9:19 pm

Walking into the bar Angelika receives a number of wary look from some of the patrons, her form shrouded head to toe in black with only the slash of her mouth and the tips of her fingers on display. She pauses for a moment in her ordering, after spotting Jaxx, then takes two small shot glasses over to her table. With a grim smile she places one of the glasses in front of the other woman.

"There's nothing I can say that will make anything easier, I finally understand what it means to love as I know you and Ghost love. But I came here to raise a glass to him and I'd be honoured if you'd join me."
lilsarah
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Guild Engineer Krauss

Postby Alliandra » Mon May 29, 2017 9:28 pm

Jaxx wrote:The shift in the air from the opening door causes Jaxx to turn her head in Sorcha's direction. No eye contact is made, though Jaxx had only rarely made eye contact with anyone for some time now, but a nod is given. There are other seats at her table should anyone wish to join her.

Sorcha still looks a little uncomfortable, but moves to sit with Jaxx, getting herself a bottle of whisky and a glass and sticking the bottle in the middle of the table in case anyone else wants some.

She nods politely at Angelika as she enters, her mood clearly not stretching to smiling at the moment.

She then looks over at Jaxx "I..." She shakes her head, "Fuck, I don't hae words fer ye lass. None of them make anything any better." She raises a glass, "Tae Ghost. He wis a guid man frae whit I saw."
Alliandra
Lord-Captain
Lord-Captain
Sorcha of the Clan Ships

Postby Jaxx » Mon May 29, 2017 9:32 pm

Jaxx nods and raises her glass.

"He was one of the best."

"To Ghost."
Jaxx
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby lilsarah » Mon May 29, 2017 9:46 pm

"To Ghost." Angelika agrees, downing her glass of liqueur in one.
OOC: Sarah Tolmie, player of
Angelika Thorveld von Hassel
and
Guild Engineer Krauss
Munitorum (Vexillarius)
lilsarah
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Guild Engineer Krauss

Postby Epsilon » Mon May 29, 2017 9:47 pm

Epsilon enters in silence. Her step is a little unsteady, and there is some clear damage to her skull - more a requirement for repair than an actual injury anymore. She's dressed as casually as she ever is, all in black. She pauses, unsure, then approaches the table where the others are.
Epsilon
Midshipman
Midshipman

Postby lilsarah » Mon May 29, 2017 9:50 pm

Angelika nods a greeting to Epsilon as she approaches.

"Epsilon. You look just about how I feel."
lilsarah
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Guild Engineer Krauss

Postby Alliandra » Mon May 29, 2017 9:52 pm

Sorcha winces as she downs her glass of whisky, then pours herself another.

"Fuck that Spacehulk."
Alliandra
Lord-Captain
Lord-Captain
Sorcha of the Clan Ships

Next

Return to The Hero's Reprieve