The expedition to Hera proper

Come here to chat IC.

Re: The expedition to Hera proper

Postby Bear » Sun Nov 26, 2017 12:51 am

Having had a final check of our assembled forces, it seems we'd appreciate a little more support for the Kappa Genesis Factorum, to make the final push.
Tryskellan, did you happen to have any military forces to spare, especially covert ones?

We have some troops that...thrive on carnage that we'd lend out in return for any additional assistance, as well as some assistance from the Price of Freedom.

Lord Angstrom

(OOC: If anyone has any covert ops or agents spare, I'd appreciate them being added to the spreadsheet for site 8. We have 1350 difficulty to add to any War/Total War endeavour, in addition to up to 1570 difficulty from the Price to an endeavour or two.)
Bear
Captain
Captain
Lord Gavrillius Angstrom

Postby Alliandra » Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:00 pm

Bear wrote:Having had a final check of our assembled forces, it seems we'd appreciate a little more support for the Kappa Genesis Factorum, to make the final push.
Tryskellan, did you happen to have any military forces to spare, especially covert ones?

We have some troops that...thrive on carnage that we'd lend out in return for any additional assistance, as well as some assistance from the Price of Freedom.

Lord Angstrom

(OOC: If anyone has any covert ops or agents spare, I'd appreciate them being added to the spreadsheet for site 8. We have 1350 difficulty to add to any War/Total War endeavour, in addition to up to 1570 difficulty from the Price to an endeavour or two.)

OOC: Do you want me to add both of my ship actions to it, rather than just the one?
Alliandra
Lord-Captain
Lord-Captain
Sorcha of the Clan Ships

Postby Bear » Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:41 pm

(OOC: If you weren't planning on using it for something else, I am not going to say no. So very close...)
Bear
Captain
Captain
Lord Gavrillius Angstrom

Postby KathM » Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:13 pm

OOC thank you so much for organising this Bjorn ...
KathM
Lord-Captain
Lord-Captain

Previous

Return to IC Chat