Military services available

Come here to chat IC.

Military services available

Postby Yoda » Mon May 04, 2015 6:41 pm

Addressing interested parties,

The Knights of House Neraka are available on a pro-rata basis for matters where a swift strike with a shock lance can resolve conflicts, or where the imminent threat of such an event is sufficient to prevent the need.

I have been informed that a crusade-scale war may be imminent, and I am glad to be able to offer services, expertise, and machines of war in exchange for remuneration and resupply. House Neraka fought in the Ruhrort Crusade and we can lend those services once again.

I am also glad to say that I have not woken to a spider infestation as Brad suggested may occur.

Trysten Martinus Ariakin
Knight Baron of House Neraka
- Yoda.
Do you hear the voices too?!
Yoda
Storyteller
Storyteller
Code Cultist

Re: Military services available

Postby Unifex » Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:02 pm

I'm always interested in more military servies, but I fear my first question must be the inevitable "How much?"

Castellan
Explorator
Unifex
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Marshall Kincaid

Postby Yoda » Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:27 pm

Renumeration would have to be in some regard related to the nature of the war our engines would be put to, with appropriate regard to repair and resupply.

Efforts where the engines are not needed are presumably more affordable. My personal skills are martial and technical in nature, and are available for a share of any profits from the endeavour.

Exact rates can be discussed privately.

Trysten Martinus Ariakin

(OOC: repeating Rob's note: Refs characters can't make up their own downtime endeavours to do anything more than basic earn money actions. But if you plot a downtime, we can contribute our skills to it, and lord alone knows that as we don't get to play many games we need money! So hire me, you'll only probably regret it.))
- Yoda.
Yoda
Storyteller
Storyteller
Code Cultist

Postby Yoda » Wed Sep 23, 2015 11:42 pm

Lord-Captains,

The new season awaits us and my Knight and I thirst for battle. I require at least 600,000 Thrones to provide maintenance and supplies for my House's Knights, and a battle in which to field them.

Annihilation of what lies before us assured. Some collateral damage may occur, but better a few broken buildings than an Archenemy stronghold.

For His Glory,

Trysten Martinus Ariakin

---
OOC Notes:
600,000 Thrones is 60WU
The Baron commands 3 Knight Titans which have the God-Machine trait giving them huge advantage in war-type endeavours, but will result in collateral damage in anything less than a Total War situation.
- Yoda.
Yoda
Storyteller
Storyteller
Code Cultist

Postby Yoda » Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:43 pm

Lord-Captains,

The campaigning season is upon us once again. I have an offer that lacks glory but funds are required to keep my Knights operational and I must take work where I can. If a more glorious task is available and the reparations are sufficient, I can decline the invitation I have in hand and take up your cause instead, but I must have word soon or the opportunity will be lost.

Ave Imperator,

Trysten Martinus Ariakin
Baron of House Neraka
- Yoda.
Yoda
Storyteller
Storyteller
Code Cultist

Postby Yoda » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:35 am

Lord-Captains,

Should anyone require the services of three Cerastus-pattern Knight-Lancers, House Neraka's services are still available for the cycle.

Refit as part-payment would be welcomed in most cases.

Ave Imperator,

Trysten Martinus Ariakin
Knight-Baron of House Neraka
- Yoda.
Yoda
Storyteller
Storyteller
Code Cultist

Postby Bear » Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:40 pm

Knight-Baron Ariakin,

We may have a use for your services, if you are still available.

Lord Angstrom
Bear
Captain
Captain
Lord Gavrillius Angstrom

Return to IC Chat