Dividends of the Lhosir Expedition

Come here to chat IC.

Dividends of the Lhosir Expedition

Postby Quillan » Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:21 pm

Noble colleagues of the Iron Star Consortium,

I provide below a breakdown of the shared dividends of the expedition to Lhosir, along with Arkangel standard values for said items.

As was decided by the Iron Star Consortium Seneschals on planet, these proceeds shall be split equally in a one person-one share ratio.

If there are any errors or omissions, please do feel free to let me know so that my data-scribes can update the details.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-7mAZpZpu1_EB7A8ivwtEvynpDua1vWhgO1qW6pzSOo/edit?usp=sharing

Lord-Seneschal Quillan Kennoch
etc etc.
Brave Lord Kennoch ran away. / Bravely ran away away. / When danger reared it's ugly head, / He bravely turned his tail and fled.
Quillan
Midshipman
Midshipman
Lord Seneschal Q Kennoch

Re: Dividends of the Lhosir Expedition

Postby theresponsibleone » Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:33 pm

Lord-Seneschal Kennoch,

Is there any proposal as to how the Aetheric Arc Generator will be treated? It is a significant portion of the value of the proceeds of the expedition, and I understand it has implications for the future. On the assumption that it won't simply be sold to the open market to fund costs, will a Captain be purchasing it, or is it something that the Iron Star Consortium will hold as a group?

Lord Mortimer
theresponsibleone
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby theresponsibleone » Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:38 pm

All,

I have been made aware that the Kanite Disciples wish to claim the items recovered on the "Graveyard Run" as a part of their share.

Lord Mortimer
theresponsibleone
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby KathM » Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:45 pm

theresponsibleone wrote:Lord-Seneschal Kennoch,

Is there any proposal as to how the Aetheric Arc Generator will be treated? It is a significant portion of the value of the proceeds of the expedition, and I understand it has implications for the future.

Lord Mortimer

As I think we need it to find Hera; or maybe unlock something on Hera I would suggest it's held in common by the Consortium.

Perhaps the Tech Priests could recommend which ship would be best placed to have it fitted? Assuming it is fitted on a ship.

Pip; Explorator
KathM
Lord-Captain
Lord-Captain

Postby Artemis » Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:57 pm

KathM wrote:
theresponsibleone wrote:Lord-Seneschal Kennoch,

Is there any proposal as to how the Aetheric Arc Generator will be treated? It is a significant portion of the value of the proceeds of the expedition, and I understand it has implications for the future.

Lord Mortimer

As I think we need it to find Hera; or maybe unlock something on Hera I would suggest it's held in common by the Consortium.

Perhaps the Tech Priests could recommend which ship would be best placed to have it fitted? Assuming it is fitted on a ship.

Pip; Explorator

Brad and I having carried the fucker off on our own shoulders and having a pack of dickhead men of iron let march straight at us, fucked if I'm letting it get stuck anywhere but on the Yig. For what my opinion is worth to the other skips.
Artemis
Rules Ref
Rules Ref
Shane-O

Postby KathM » Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:59 pm

Artemis wrote:
Brad and I having carried the fucker off on our own shoulders and having a pack of dickhead men of iron let march straight at us, fucked if I'm letting it get stuck anywhere but on the Yig. For what my opinion is worth to the other skips.

I don't have an issue with that, unless those who are wiser in such matters than myself say it should go on a different ship because it won't work on the Yig. If you see what I mean?

Pip
KathM
Lord-Captain
Lord-Captain

Postby Hazel » Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:10 pm

To the Consortium's Lord-Captains (and Explorators),

If you would prefer an immediate cash injection then I am happy to take the Arc Generator as my share (with cash payment into the group fund from me to make up the extra) on the understanding that I will not use it except at such a time as the Consortium is assembled and agreed upon a course of action (of course, I assume I'm not the only one of us willing to make this offer).

Similarly, I completely understand if a more neutral way of handling it is preferred. Perhaps the Spectres have somewhere secure they could hold it in trust until it is needed? I understand it will need to be fitted on a ship in order to be used, however, so Explorator Pip is right, we should start making plans.

On a separate note - Lord-Captain Hastreme has made us aware that he would like the shares counted towards his dynasty for the crew members in his employ to be sold, to purchase medical supplies for Hypatia, rather than coming to him (or his former employees) directly.

Lord-Captain Tryskellan
Lord-Captain Freya Tryskellan
Dedicated Follower of Fashio- ahem, of the Emperor
Hazel
Captain
Captain

Postby Hazel » Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:11 pm

Ah, I see that Shane is, as always, faster off the mark, and far more concise....

Tryskellan
Lord-Captain Freya Tryskellan
Dedicated Follower of Fashio- ahem, of the Emperor
Hazel
Captain
Captain

Postby KathM » Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:14 pm

Hazel wrote:Ah, I see that Shane is, as always, faster off the mark, and far more concise....

I would point out that I have no problem which ship. Just that it must in my opinion, be one of the Iron Star Consortium's.

Pip
KathM
Lord-Captain
Lord-Captain

Postby Ghost » Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:59 am

KathM wrote:
Hazel wrote:Ah, I see that Shane is, as always, faster off the mark, and far more concise....

I would point out that I have no problem which ship. Just that it must in my opinion, be one of the Iron Star Consortium's.

Pip

I'd argue the toss on principle but I have no slots to install the thing on any of the Regicide Fleet, and quite frankly am happy enough with the cash Injection.
D3-K4-RD, Executor Fetial and Lord Protector of Lady Captain Miranda Phoenix.

Also Lord Captain Mercutio Dexter (Deceased)
Ghost
Lord-Captain
Lord-Captain
Pyro

Next

Return to IC Chat