Distribution of Items from LV 7-86

Come here to chat IC.

Distribution of Items from LV 7-86

Postby NeillC » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:03 pm

All,

This is the final list for items and attendees from the trip to LV 7-86: https://1drv.ms/x/s!Anvz8a6lcSctnFuKgUvVZ6IpFZi2

Please let me know if any of the groups are incorrect, or if anyone wants to be treated individually or as part of a larger group. Please also note that those who died during the mission are also receiving their full share, paid to their groups.

My proposals for distributing this are:

All items marked as "Trade" that no-one makes a specific claim for will be traded in for their full value - this currency to be placed in a pool to fund shares, and any profit from this being given to the Inquisition/Arbites to help fund the Endeavours they are currently organising for the good of the Sector - the ones I'm aware of here being a clean-up operation against the Tyranids and dealing with the entities known as the Horsemen.

The Bio-Plasma weapon be removed from this list and used for the plan outlined by Marshall Kincaid. Once this is complete, the item can be turned over to the Ordo Xenos, and the proceeds split equally between all 39 people who were there.

People may request any items on the list, however where the value of those items exceeds their share value, then they must pay into the pool enough Wealth Units to cover the difference.

I will do my best to make sure that every group who requests something gets something from their list - I'd rather not see a situation where one group walks away with everything, as that feels unfair to all of us who went. I will try to be impartial in deciding who gets what, and where there is a conflict between requests from my crew and another, I will ask an independent party to help resolve that conflict - by which I mean one of the other Rogue Traders who is not part of that conflict.

Cal
Lord Captain Calder Traherne
NeillC
Captain
Captain
Cal Traherne

Re: Distribution of Items from LV 7-86

Postby Alliandra » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:10 pm

OOC: Can I check something. Are you giving people who lost their character at an event a share for both of the characters played? That seems a tad unfair on an ooc level, though I can understand the IC justification.
Alliandra
Lord-Captain
Lord-Captain
Sorcha of the Clan Ships

Postby NeillC » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:19 pm

OOC: That is what has been discussed with the STs, following the recent announcement, as how we do this.

[ETA: Ugh. Awful sentence structure. You know what I mean.]
NeillC
Captain
Captain
Cal Traherne

Postby Kat » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:27 pm

OOC: can you direct me to which forum that regarding dead PCs and loot discussion happened on, apparently Ive missed it.

IC:

Who agreed that Kincaid gets the gun that will annihilate you from the inside out? Because while I saw a request, I didnt see an agreement.

E. C-Smith-G-M
OOC: Kat Reid
Kat
Captain
Captain
Marshall E. Smith-Mortimer, Arch-Reaver Teach

Postby horzabora » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:31 pm

OOC: This question was answered in e-mail query by Jamie when the matter was discussed.
Rob Collins
Creative Director: Conflict Resolution
Lead Storyteller: Inquisition Chronicles
Storyteller: No Rest for the Wicked
"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."
horzabora
Storyteller
Storyteller
Creative Director

Postby NeillC » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:34 pm

No-one has agreed. As I said in the message, it's a proposal. If people don't like it, they can propose something else.

OOC: The thread you're looking for is here: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=928 with further clarification on email.
NeillC
Captain
Captain
Cal Traherne

Postby Snarfeh » Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:47 am

Ah'd like to put in a bid for the Excommunicator Rifle, usin' the full Tryskellan share plus addin' in 315WU to make up the remainder.

Hark
Lord Aurelius Hark

OOC- James Watson
Snarfeh
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Lord Aurelius Hark

Postby Ghost » Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:53 am

The Phoenix Dynasty would also like to register a bid for the Excommunicator rifle.

Using my full share and making up the difference in Wu.

Lord Hark, is it possible we could reach an amicable accord?

D3-K4-RD.
Last edited by Ghost on Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
D3-K4-RD, Executor Fetial and Lord Protector of Lady Captain Miranda Phoenix.

Also Lord Captain Mercutio Dexter (Deceased)
Ghost
Lord-Captain
Lord-Captain
Pyro

Postby Snarfeh » Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:57 am

Didn't realise any of your Dynasty was on LV 7-86. You're certainly not listed as being entitled to a share on Cals dataslate.

Hark
Lord Aurelius Hark

OOC- James Watson
Snarfeh
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Lord Aurelius Hark

Postby Ghost » Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:01 am

Snarfeh wrote:Didn't realise any of your Dynasty was on LV 7-86. You're certainly not listed as being entitled to a share on Cals dataslate.

We are allied with the Kanites and the remaining crew of what was the Mercutio Dynasty, I belive.

However, as it would be myself putting the weapon system to use in the protection of my Principal, I thought to speak for myself as opposed to seeking the Arch Magos to do so as he did in the previous discussion regarding the spoils of this endeavour - see below.

Darth Fanboy wrote:In update to the previous commentary, and again on behalf of the Mercutio Dynasty as we resolve our current status and arrange for Istil's inheritance and the disposition of our assets, we would like to bid for the following:

7827 - Reaper Cannon - (KNOCKDOWN 6/combat, +1 Damage). Value: 1050 WU
9794 - Excommunicator Rifle. (TRIPLE THROUGH, aim for VITAL SHIELDBREAKER 10 sec, VITAL 3/combat). Value: 900 WU
1682 - Scientific Equipment. Value: 50WU
D3-K4-RD, Executor Fetial and Lord Protector of Lady Captain Miranda Phoenix.

Also Lord Captain Mercutio Dexter (Deceased)
Ghost
Lord-Captain
Lord-Captain
Pyro

Next

Return to IC Chat