Next Deployment - Chains of Command

Come here to chat IC.

Next Deployment - Chains of Command

Postby Jaxx » Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:53 pm

--++ General Channel Transmission ++--

Authority: Captain Juliette Tryskellen-Traherne,
Mechanicus Designation: Magos C4- Relic Reclamator, Explosives Expert, Ordo Reductor
Astropathic Channel: Mercury Rising 403
FAO: Rogue Trader Crews and Affliliates ((ooc: PC crews))

Hello all,

I hope you're all well.

It's come to my attention that I won't be making it back to the Sector for a while due to duties keeping me away.

I'll keep it short and sweet. If there is a deployment whilst I'm away I'll be sending Centurion Epsilon-Mu 316 along, specifically to be assigned to Reclamator Isaac Flint with the purpose of acting as Reclaimer for the Ordo Reductor in my stead.

Consider them both under my authority and their actions to be taken with my forward approval, within reason and in accordance with the will of the God-Emperor of Man and Machine.

This of course is only with regards to issues with relating to the Brotherhood of Mars and in no way supercedes those ties that behold either individual to their respective Rogue Traders or Captains.

I would like to take a moment to remind people that Master Skiitari Kellan Raltus assigned the Centurion to myself and this order has not, and will not be rescinded any time soon.

Have a lovely day!
Jaxx

P.S. Flint, welcome to the Ordo Reductor

--++Thought for the day++--

Blessed is he that keeps his nose in his own business, and his mind on the will of the Emperor.
Jaxx
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Acheoexhumator C4-RREE J4-XX

Return to IC Chat